top of page

"A Heart-Shape On A Cream-Filled Cupcake"

Just when the recovery from the holidays begins, there's a big push to prepare for yet another celebration. Not like that's necessar

"2112, Kitty and Mike"

Most of my involvement with social media is very little (about 3%) and (the other 97%) as a spectator. When I'm curious about how a...

"Remember, Form Your Own Sentences."

A handful of years back, I was working for this non-profit organization that supported school-based programs both in and around the Greater

bottom of page